NEW MODEL REPLACEMENT FOR CORNET ED88T.
FREE Safety Reference Leaflet by EMF Safe to determine if readings are low to high based on
strict European guidelines and up-to-date scientific studies.
Australia-Wide Registered Post: $9.95.
High sensitivity and accuracy detection of magnetic, electric and wireless radiation (RF fields) from power lines, substations, meter boxes, electrical wiring and electrical equipment, smart meters, mobile phones, mobile phone towers, cordless phones, Wi-Fi routers and devices, Bluetooth devices, Microwave ovens, baby monitors, spy cameras, wireless alarms and more.
Measures EMF pollution from wireless “hot spots” in your home, office or work environment so you can take steps for “prudent avoidance”
Easy to use
- Tri operation mode: RF power meter mode, LF Gauss meter mode and LF E-Field mode.
- RF Frequecy range: 100MHz to 8GHz (RF meter), (-60dBm to +5dBm),(0.5uw/m2 to 1.8w/m2), (14mv/m to 26.2v/m).
- Shows the broadcast frequency (100MHz – 2.7GHz) range.
- LF1: 50Hz to 10KHz (0.1uT to 60uT)/(1mG to 600mG).
- LF2: 50Hz to 1KHz (0.01uT to 1uT)/(0.1mG to 10mG).
- E-field bandwidth of 50Hz-50KHz with sensitivity of 10v/m to 1000v/m.
- Peak power density measurement 1.5uW/m2 to 0.58W/m2.
- LCD Backlight: 15 seconds auto-off and manual on/off control.
- LCD Histogram and bar display to display power density level.
- Sampling rate: 10,000/sec. Display update rate: 2/sec.
- Error rate: +/- 3.5dBm, LF: 20%, E-field: 25%.
- Analog RF(AM,FM) and Digital burst RF(GSM,TDMA,CDMA,DECT, ZigBee, Bluetooth, UWB, WiFi, WiMAX 2.4GHz, 3.6GHz, 5.8GHz).
- Max and Hold function, mW/m2, V/m, dBm, mG, uT.
- Average, Sound output, audio Alarm function. Calibration correction.
- Earphone port.
- Volume control.
- USB connection for data communiation and power supply.
- Audio Sound ON/OFF control, programmable Alarm
- triggering level.
- Accurate, easy to use device, excellent for personal Electrosmog exposure evaluation for living environment, such as close by Mobile phone base station.
- Build-in Sensing Antenna.
- Small, compact handheld design, 69mmX110mm.
- Battery operated (9V DC) – not supplied.
- Constant power option via USB.
Description & EMF Safe Commentary